Cat tree for cats S-5
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Here You got the possibility to customize your cat tree/product. Below You will find all available options and if You will have any doubt, please check all informations in our template ( under )
Cat tree S-5
- base 50 x 80 cm MDF board of 4 cm thickness,
- swing 25 x 25 cm,
- a shelf with a hole 40 x 55 cm,
- shelf 40 x 55 cm
- hammock 50 x 60 cm (in carpet scraper the cover can be taken off to wash)
- cat box 40 x 60 cm (outside upholstered)
- ceiling frame
- ornet of 40 cm lenght and 30 cm diameter
- pales 3 x 60 cm 5 x 40 cm, 1 x 30 cm
The mentioned size is only an example, because every scraper is made to fit to the specific flat, which you have to give in the ordering form.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Our products meet the highest quality standards of both, the workmanship and the used materials. Each product passes through thorough quality control before shipment, we also make every effort to ensure that the components used in their production are completely safe for cats and household members, e.g. all varnishes meet the DIN EN 71 standard which means they do not contain formaldehyde, insecticides and heavy metals. Such varnishes can be used in hospitals and even for painting toys for children.
Each of our products has:
- 24 months warranty Door to Door
- Extended warranty program with a lifetime warranty on all connections in the products and a 4-year warranty on the rope
- delivery within the EU included in the price (not applicable to accessories, beds and toys),, including full protection of the shipped goods, each package is insured for its equivalent, simple procedures for complaint of transport damage, without customer involvement, without damage protocols, etc.
- full warranty and post-warranty service, at any time you can order any part of the scraper, (even if the model has been withdrawn from production all the components are still available as spare parts)
Customers who bought this product also bought: