The Rules define the terms and conditions of sale by:
ul. Adamski 33B
Deals with selling the accessories for pets.
- Sales are made via the Internet in the form of a distance contract, which is set between the seller and the Customer.
- Each person placing an order online from the www.drapaki.pl web site is required to read the rules. Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the Customer of the provisions contained there.
- When making purchases online the Customer acknowledges familiarize himself with the rules included there.
- The Customer is obliged to fulfill the order form in accordance with the facts.
- The Company Drapaki Rufi reserves the right to withdraw from the contract, if the data submitted by the Customer during the registration are incomplete, misleading or inaccurate.
- The payment for the ordered product should occur within 5 working days (per PayPal, Dotpay or per bank transfers).
-In case of any changes or difficulties in implementing the order, the client is informed via e-mail address or phone number mentioned in the registration form.
- All the prices are gross prices.
- The prices do not include the costs of delivery.
- Delivery is via courier service, in accordance to the valid price list.
- Deadline for the implementation of the orders is up to 14 working days from the date of order.
- According to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for the damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 22 poz. 271,z późn, zm) The Customer who has a contracted a distance purchase may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by making a statement in writing and submitting the proof of purchase. The Customer can make such a statement within ten days of getting the goods. The returned good cannot be used and must be delivered intact. If the good is returned in accordance to the Rules and law, the Company Rekreacja-Rufi pays back the amount of purchase within 5 working days to the bank account specified by the Customer. If you return the goods, the delivery costs and of returning it are not returned.
- The Drapaki Rufi Company is not liable for the damages resulting from the misuse of our products.
- All the defects should be reported immediately after their disclosure. Slight differences in color between the presentation and the appearance of the original site, cannot be claimed.
- The damage of the parcel caused in transit will be considered only upon notification by the employee of the courier company at the time of delivery, and after the completion of his damage protocol.
- All the images presented at the www.drapaki.pl are the property of The Drapaki Rufi Company and cannot be copied, reproduced and distributed without the consent of the owner.
- In cases not mentioned by these Rules, the Civil Code solves the problems .
All rights reserved. Copying photos and descriptions without the owner's consent is prohibited.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners and shop pages have been used for informational purposes only